Power Pack 2

From TITAN Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Power Packs

Power Pack #2 is available for $39 and extends the features of Titan 5004.

Multiple AdPack Types

Description

Create different AdPack Types to add diversification to your Website.

Features

Admin Panel

  • ability to add unlimited number of AdPack Types and edit them any time
  • each AdPack Type can have a different:
- name,
- price,
- ROI,
- repurchase,
- maximum instances,
- minimum number of previous type,
- color.
  • first AdPack Type is added automatically based on AdPack settings from the previous Titan version * this ensures backwards compability for already running scripts.
  • ability to pause unwanted AdPack Types any time.

Titan Script

  • users choose the desired AdPack Type upon purchase,
  • users can see which AdPack Types will be available to them once they buy the minimum number of AdPacks of previous Type.

Surf Ads

Description

Surf Ads are advertisements that will be displayed in the same surfing area as AdPack advertisements.

Features

Admin Panel

  • ability to create Packs of advertisements,
  • ability to divide profits between Administator's Profit and AdPack Profit Distribution,
  • each Pack of advertisements can have a different:
- number of clicks,
- price.

Titan Script

  • users do not get paid for watching Surf Ads. They are forced to watch them, because they are displayed in the same surfing area as AdPack advertisements

(See Admin Panel/Memberships/AdPacks/Daily required clicks).

Revenue Sharing Repurchase System

Description

Channel AdPack ROI to Ad Balance instead of Main Balance.

Features

  • ability to specify the percentage of ROI credited to Ad Balance in Memberships,
  • ability to update the above value by customizing AdPack Types***
  • Percentage of ROI credited to Ad Balance specified in Memberships is multiplied by the value set in AdPack Type.

EXAMPLE: Membership percentage of ROI credited to Ad Balance = 50% AdPack Type percentage of ROI credited to Ad Balance = 10%

Calculated percentage of ROI credited to Ad Balance = 50% * 10% = 5%. The remaining amount (95% will be credited to Main Balance).