Advanced email configuraton
Advanced email configuraton - configuring your outgoing/incoming email server to point to external server. By default, after the script installation, your SMTP (outgoing) mail server is your localhost server.
When it can be useful?
- Most of your current emails go to clients SPAM folder.
- You don't want to have any sending limits.
- You want to use your well-known email interface.
Go to Admin Panel → Communication → Email → Settings and fill in proper information.
Recommended external SMTP servers
- SendGrid - marketing & transactional email service. We use it for all our UseTitan transactional email.
- MailChimp - world’s leading email marketing platform.
- MailJet - good transactional email service.
- MailGun - transactional email for developers.
- SendInBlue - Email and SMS marketing
Those SMTP servers will guarantee you 99.9% deliverability and in most cases, your emails will never go to SPAM folder.